Where to Buy CBD in Ann Arbor, MI
Wondering where to buy CBD in Ann Arbor, MI?
As the leading CBD oil directory, it is our mission to bring consumers and brands together. In order to achieve this mission, we’ve created this online resource to help you find CBD in your area.
Plus, If you would want to order from the convenience of your home, we’ve created a list the top-rated CBD oil brands that offer shipping to Ann Arbor. Very often, many choose to purchase CBD online for the convenience and better deals.
Whatever works best for you, we is here to help in any way possible.
Find CBD Stores in Ann Arbor, MI
Enter your address to easily locate CBD shops near you.
CBD Shops That Offer Shipping To Ann Arbor, MI
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Ann Arbor
With such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.
Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.