Where to Buy CBD in Bellevue, WA
Searching where to purchase CBD oil in Bellevue, WA?
As the best directory of CBD stores, it’s our mission to help connect shoppers with amazing CBD businesses. To achieve this mission, we’ve compiled this page to help you find CBD oil nearby.
Plus, If you want to order from home, we’ve created a list the best CBD retailers that offer shipping to Bellevue. Often, many prefer to shop online for CBD for the selection and convenience.
Whatever you decide, the Team at Find Hemp CBD is here to help in any way possible.
Find CBD Stores in Bellevue, WA
Enter your address below to easily locate hemp CBD stores throughout Washington in cities in your area like Shoreline, Tacoma, Mukilteo, and more!
Featured Online CBD Stores
What to Know When Buying CBD in Bellevue
With such a vast number various brands, it can often be quite difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.
Washington CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.