Where to Buy CBD in Bellingham, WA
Looking where to buy CBD in Bellingham, WA?
As the leading CBD directory online, it is our purpose to connect shoppers with great CBD brands. To achieve this mission, we’ve put together this online resource to help you find CBD oil in your area.
In addition, If you would rather order from home, we’ve listed some of the most-trusted CBD brands that offer shipping to Bellingham. In most cases, most prefer to shop online for CBD for the deals and convenience.
Whatever works for you, the Find Hemp CBD team is here to help .
Shop for CBD Online
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Bellingham
With so many various brands to select from, it can often be difficult to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.
Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.