Where to Buy CBD in Boston, MA
Looking where to buy CBD oil in Boston, MA?
As your premier CBD directory online, it is our purpose to help bring consumers & brands together. In order to achieve this goal, we’ve dedicated this resource to help you find hemp CBD stores nearby.
Plus, If you’d rather order from home, we have created a list the most-trusted CBD brands that offer shipping to Boston. Generally, many prefer to purchase CBD online for the selection and convenience.
Whatever works best for you, the FHC team is here to help you along the way.
Shop for CBD Online
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Boston
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.