Where to Buy CBD in Charleston, SC
Looking where to purchase CBD in Charleston, SC?
As your trusted directory of CBD stores, it is our mission to help bring shoppers & businesses together. In an effort to achieve this mission, we have created this resource to help you find CBD oil in your area.
Plus, If you’d want to save the trip, we have compiled a list of some of the leading CBD oil companies that ship to Charleston. Generally, most prefer to shop for CBD online for the deals and convenience.
Whichever works best for your needs, the Find Hemp CBD team is here to help guide you.
CBD Shops That Offer Shipping To Charleston, SC
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Charleston
With so many different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.