Where to Buy CBD in Charleston, WV
Searching where to purchase CBD oil in Charleston, WV?
As your largest directory of CBD stores, it’s our purpose to connect shoppers with great CBD businesses. In an effort to achieve this mission, we have created this online resource to help you find hemp CBD stores close by.
Plus, If you would rather save yourself the trip, we’ve listed some of the best-quality CBD retailers that ship to Charleston. In many cases, many individuals prefer to buy CBD online for the convenience and better deals.
Whatever suits your needs, the Team at Find Hemp CBD is here to help guide you.
CBD Stores That Offer Shipping To Charleston, WV
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Charleston
With so many various products, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.
West Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in West Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.