Where to Buy CBD in Charlotte, NC
Looking where to buy CBD products in Charlotte, NC?
As the most trusted directory of CBD stores, it is our purpose to help bring consumers & brands together. To achieve this goal, we have dedicated this online resource to help you find CBD stores nearby.
In addition, If you rather order from the convenience of your home, we have created a list some of the best-rated CBD brands that offer fast shipping to Charlotte. In many cases, most prefer to purchase CBD online for the convenience and better pricing.
Whatever works best for you, We is here to help .
Featured Online CBD Shops
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Charlotte
With such a vast amount various options, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.
Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.