Where to Buy CBD in Columbia, SC
Searching where to buy CBD in Columbia, SC?
As the most trusted online CBD directory, it’s our mission to help connect shoppers with trustworthy CBD stores. To achieve this goal, we’ve compiled this page to help you find CBD close to Columbia.
In addition, If you’d rather order from the convenience of your home, we have listed some of the leading CBD companies that ship to Columbia. In most cases, shoppers choose to shop for CBD online for the selection and convenience.
Whichever you decide, the FHC team is here to help .
CBD Stores That Ship to Columbia, SC
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Columbia
With so many various brands, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.
Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.