Where to Buy CBD in Eugene, OR
Wondering where to buy CBD in Eugene, OR?
As the trusted CBD directory online, it’s our mission to help connect shoppers with amazing CBD stores. In an effort to achieve this mission, we’ve dedicated this resource to help you find CBD oil close by.
In addition, If you would rather order online, we’ve compiled the best CBD oil brands that offer shipping to Eugene. Often, many individuals choose to shop online for CBD for the convenience and better prices.
Whichever suits you, the Find Hemp CBD team is here to help you along the way.
Featured Online CBD Shops
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Eugene
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.