Where to Buy CBD in Jacksonville, FL
Looking where to purchase CBD products in Jacksonville, FL?
As your largest online CBD directory, it’s our goal to bring shoppers and brands together. In an effort to achieve this goal, we’ve dedicated this resource to help you find CBD oil near you.
In addition, If you would rather save yourself the trip, we have created a list the most-trusted CBD brands that provide fast shipping to Jacksonville. Often, most choose to shop for CBD online for the convenience and better prices.
Whichever suits your needs, We is here to help in any way possible.
Featured Online CBD Shops
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Jacksonville
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.