Where to Buy CBD in Lakewood, NJ
Wondering where to purchase CBD oil in Lakewood, NJ?
As your fastest-growing CBD directory, it’s our goal to connect shoppers with trustworthy CBD companies. In an effort to achieve this goal, we have compiled this page to help you find hemp CBD stores that are closeby.
Plus, If you’d rather save the trip, we have listed the most-trusted CBD brands that offer shipping to Lakewood. Often, shoppers prefer to shop for CBD online for the deals and convenience.
Whichever works for you, the FHC team is here to help you along the way.
Find CBD Stores in Lakewood, NJ
Enter your address below to easily find stores that sell CBD throughout New Jersey in cities in your area like Fair Lawn, Fords, Stafford, and more!
CBD Stores That Ship to Lakewood, NJ
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Lakewood
With so many different companies, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Test Results: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.
Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.