Where to Buy CBD in Napa, CA
Wondering where to buy CBD oil in Napa, CA?
As your leading CBD oil directory, it’s our goal to help connect shoppers with great CBD companies. In an effort to achieve this mission, we have put together this page to help you find CBD stores that are close to you.
In addition, If you rather save yourself the trip, we have compiled a list of the best CBD brands that offer fast shipping to Napa. In many cases, many prefer to shop online for CBD for the convenience and better pricing.
Whatever works best for your needs, we is here to help .
Featured Online CBD Stores
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Napa
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are a variety of things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.