Where to Buy CBD in Oakland, CA
Wondering where to purchase CBD oil in Oakland, CA?
As the premier CBD stores directory, it is our mission to help bring shoppers and businesses together. In an effort to achieve this mission, we have created this resource to help you find CBD that are close to you.
Plus, If you would wanna save yourself the trip, we’ve listed some of the leading CBD oil retailers that ship to Oakland. Often, shoppers choose to shop online for CBD for the selection and convenience.
Whichever works best for you, the Team at Find Hemp CBD is here to help you along the way.
Find CBD Stores in Oakland, CA
Enter your address below to quickly find CBD stores throughout California in cities in your area such as La Mesa, Valinda, Oakley, and more!
CBD Shops That Ship to Oakland, CA
Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Oakland
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.