Where to Buy CBD in Palo Alto, CA
Searching where to buy CBD in Palo Alto, CA?
As the leading CBD stores directory, it is our goal to help bring shoppers and businesses together. In order to achieve this goal, we have compiled this resource to help you find CBD stores near Palo Alto.
Plus, If you want to order from home, we have listed the leading CBD retailers that provide shipping to Palo Alto. Often, shoppers choose to shop for CBD online for the selection and convenience.
Whatever suits you, FindHempCBD is here to help guide you.
CBD Shops That Ship to Palo Alto, CA
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Palo Alto
Because there are such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.