Where to Buy CBD in Providence, RI
Searching where to buy CBD products in Providence, RI?
As the best CBD stores directory, it is our mission to connect shoppers with great CBD companies. To achieve this mission, we have put together this online resource to help you find CBD oil in your area.
Plus, If you want to save the trip, we’ve listed some of the top-rated CBD brands that provide fast shipping to Providence. Generally, many prefer to purchase CBD online for the convenience and better deals.
Whatever suits you, We is here to help guide you.
Search For CBD Stores in Providence, RI
Enter your address below to easily find hemp CBD stores throughout Rhode Island in cities near you like Coventry, Newport, Westerly, and more!
Featured Online CBD Stores
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Providence
Because there are such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.