Where to Buy CBD in San Francisco, CA
Looking where to purchase CBD products in San Francisco, CA?
As your premier directory of CBD stores, it’s our goal to bring shoppers and brands together. To achieve this goal, we’ve created this resource to help you find CBD oil close to San Francisco.
Plus, If you rather save the trip, we’ve compiled a list of some of the leading CBD stores that provide shipping to San Francisco. Generally, shoppers choose to shop for CBD online for the convenience and better prices.
Whatever suits you, the Find Hemp CBD team is here to help you along the way.
CBD Stores That Offer Shipping To San Francisco, CA
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in San Francisco
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.