Where to Buy CBD in Storrs, CT
Wondering where to buy CBD in Storrs, CT?
As your premier CBD stores directory, it’s our mission to bring consumers and brands together. To achieve this goal, we have put together this online resource to help you find CBD oil in your area.
Plus, If you rather save yourself the trip, we have listed some of the best-quality CBD oil retailers that provide fast shipping to Storrs. Very often, many individuals prefer to shop online for CBD for the convenience and better offers.
Whichever you decide, the FHC team is here to help you along the way.
Find CBD Stores in Storrs, CT
Enter your address below to quickly find CBD stores in your area.
CBD Shops That Offer Shipping To Storrs, CT
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Storrs
With such a vast amount different brands, it can become quite difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Test Results: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.