Where to Buy CBD in Stratford, CT
Looking where to purchase CBD in Stratford, CT?
As your most trusted CBD directory online, it is our purpose to help connect shoppers with amazing CBD brands. In order to achieve this goal, we have created this online resource to help you find CBD oil in your area.
Plus, If you’d rather save the trip, we have compiled a list of some of the top CBD retailers that provide fast shipping to Stratford. In many cases, many choose to shop for CBD online for the convenience and better offers.
Whichever suits your needs, the FHC team is here to help you along the way.
Find CBD Stores in Stratford, CT
Enter your address to quickly find stores that sell CBD throughout Connecticut in cities near you like Waterbury, Guilford, Milford, and more!
Featured Online CBD Shops
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Stratford
With so many various products, it can often become difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.
Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.