Welcome to FindHempCBD.com! FindHempCBD.com (the “Website”) is operated by Ten93 Incorporated (“Us”, “We” or “Our”).
(i) sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you most recently provided; or
(iii) prominently posting a notice of the changes on those Websites.
Information We Collect And How We Use It
Information We Collect
We collect certain types of information from our users in order to improve and maintain the quality of use of this Website. The types of information we may collect, and how that information is used, depend on how you use this Website.
- Account Information: If you create an account on any of the Websites or Services (a “User Account”), you may submit your full name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, zip code, gender, a profile bio, and birth date. We use this information to facilitate the creation and continued security of your User Account and to assist in facilitating transactions that you initiate through the Website. We also use it to identify you as a user in our system based on a legitimate interest in providing, personalizing, and improving the Services for an optimal user experience. See below for more on Managing and Deleting Your Information.
- Public Content: The information that you contribute or post on the Websites or Services is intended for public consumption, including your reviews, tips, photos, videos, check-ins, comments, likes, posts, events, bookmarks, friends, lists, compliments, and User Account name and profile photo.
- Transactional Information: If you initiate a transaction through our Website, you may submit personal information such as your name, telephone number, billing address, shipping address, and e-mail address.
To most efficiently serve you when placing orders, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking managers, processing agents, and distribution institutions. They receive only the information required to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information.
- Activity: We may collect information about you through your use of our Website, including geographic location, IP address, browser type, domain name, the website that led you to the Websites, the website to which you go after leaving the Websites, the dates and times you access the Websites, device ID, and activities within our Websites or Services (e.g., links you click, searches you run, the date and time of your visit or order, the businesses you call or e-mail using our mobile applications, and the purchases you make through the Transactable Sites).
We do this to customize the advertising you view and to recommend content based on our legitimate interest in advertising our Website. We also do this to provide user base demographics to our listing providers in order to help connect you to those businesses and facilitate your transactions with them.
Further, we may collect certain information with the help of cookies and other tracking mechanisms–please see our Cookies section below for more information.
- “Do Not Track” requests: FindHempCBD.com may track its customers over time as they browse third-party sites, in order to provide intelligent, customized advertising, and currently does not recognize Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from web browsers, as the Internet industry is still working on DNT standards and solutions.
In addition, some third parties may collect your information when they serve you content on our site. This enables them to tailor what they present to you over time. Many web browsers allow you to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. Please review your web browser’s internet options for more details.
How We Use Your Information
In addition to the above, we also collect and use information for the following purposes:
- To track usage of the Website, analyze system administration, debug and identify repairs, and back up our systems to allow for disaster recovery, based on our legitimate interest in operating and administering the continued availability of this Website.
- To detect security incidents and protect, investigate, prevent, and potentially take action against possible deceptive, fraudulent, unauthorized, malicious or illegal activities, and to respond to claims that Website content is inauthentic, counterfeit, or otherwise violates the rights of third parties, based on our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of the systems and applications used for this Website and in protecting our rights, your rights, and the rights of others.
- To improve, upgrade, and enhance this Website based on our legitimate interest in providing you and other users with an optimal user experience.
How We Share Your Information
We take the protection of your information and privacy very seriously. In general, we do not share your personal information, except under the following circumstances:
- We have received your explicit approval to share your personal information.
- We have contracted a third party to perform legitimate services on our behalf, which include but are not limited: marketing services, data management services, operational services, and legal services.
- We are in a situation when we have deemed that sharing your information is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses, or to protect FindHempCBD.com,, or any rights, property, or personal safety of FindHempCBD, Us, or others.
- FindHempCBD.com has been acquired by another entity or has merged with another entity, at which point, we would transfer or share all assets, including your personal information to this entity.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Website.
4. Third Parties
The following third parties and/or individuals may receive your information for the purposes described below:
- Advertisers: FindHempCBD.com does not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. However, we may allow third-party Cookies to collect the same type of information for the same purposes that FindHempCBD.com does for itself. In doing so, FindHempCBD.com adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to provide some of the features and services that are available on this Website, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, marketing and promotional features, product listings, and brand management. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform certain tasks on our behalf. These third parties are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose then to complete these tasks.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, brand managers, and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have clicked on an advertisement or general characteristics about the users of this Website as a whole.
- Businesses and Organizations on FindHempCBD.com: We may share information from or about you (such as your age and gender, your devices, and your use of this Website) with third-party businesses listed on FindHempCBD.com in order to improve their ability to serve users on FindHempCBD.com.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you to third parties like law enforcement if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure: (i) is reasonably necessary to comply with federal, state, or local legal process and legally binding law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (ii) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Websites or Services; or (iii) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, clients, partners, or the public.
5. Managing And Deleting Your Information
Your Right To Access and Manage Your Information
You have the right to access, review, correct, or update the information you provide to us as part of your registration for a User Account with our Websites or Services.
You can exercise this right and manage your own information by updating your User Account directly or by submitting a Data Request to us pursuant to the section below. You are responsible for the information you provide to us, and you should maintain the accuracy of the personal information in your User Account so that we can best provide products and services to you.
Your Right To Delete Your Information
You have the right to delete certain personal information you provide to us as part of your registration for a User Account with our Websites or Services, or that you submit through the Transactable Sites. Keep in mind, we need this information to provide account management and access, and if you choose to delete information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Website. Should you choose to delete information, you can exercise this right by submitting a Data Request to us pursuant to the section below. We will never discriminate against you should you choose to exercise these rights.
You also cannot delete information associated with past purchases because we, and third-party businesses listed on the Websites or Services, may be required to maintain records of purchases for a limited period pursuant to federal, state, or local law. Also, any public postings or other communications you have made on the Websites or Services, such as in forums or blogs, generally cannot be removed, so please be mindful of the information you include there.
Your Right To Cancel Or Modify Marketing Communications
You have the right to cancel or modify the e-mail marketing communications you receive from us. You can exercise this right by following the instructions contained within our promotional e-mails or, in some cases, by logging into your User Account and changing your communication preferences. Please note that this will not affect subsequent or different subscriptions–if your opt-out preferences are limited to certain types of e-mails, the opt-out will be so limited.
While you can manage some of your e-mail preferences, please note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages which we may send in the course of legitimate business if you are signed up for a User Account and/or use certain features. In order to no longer receive such notifications or communications, you may submit a request for us to delete your account and information.
6. Privacy Notice For California Residents
Your Rights As A California Consumer
As a California consumer, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You have the right to request from us the following information: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and (5) the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. You also have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
How To Exercise Your Rights
To exercise any of the rights listed in the section above, please submit a verifiable Data Request by contacting us pursuant to Section 5 above.
You are not required to have an account with us in order to submit a request and we will only use personal information provided in a request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make such a request. Please note you may only make a verifiable Data Request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Please note that We must verify the identity of the requestor. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by providing proof of a valid power of attorney, your valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification. We cannot respond to requests where the identity and authority of the requestor cannot be confirmed.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable Data Request’s receipt. If we are unable to comply with a request, we will inform you of the reason why.
Information We Collect About Our California Consumers
In the past twelve (12) months we may have collected from you the types of personal information described in Section 2 above. We collect and use this information for the business and commercial purposes described in Section 2 above. We share this information with third parties for the limited purposes described in Section 2 above.
We Do Not Sell Your Personal Information
We do not “sell” (as such term is defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act) the personal information we collect, and we will not sell it without providing you the opportunity to opt out.
California residents who choose to exercise the rights described in this section will not be denied any goods or services, charged different prices or rates, or be provided a different level or quality of goods or services unless those differences are related to your personal information.
7. Use of FindHempCBD by Minors
The Website are intended for adults only and require that users be no less than eighteen (18) years of age or, in certain states, no less than twenty-one (21) years of age. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) (or twenty-one (21) in applicable states and territories) are prohibited from creating a User Account and profile and accessing the Website. If you become aware that an underage user has created a User Account using false, stolen, or otherwise misleading information, please contact us immediately at support@FindHempCBD.com.
We have implemented a number of measures to help protect your personal information. These measures include, but are not limited to, minimizing access to personal information to employees with a need to access it, and encrypting personal information provided through our Site using SSL/TLS. Please note, however, that while we endeavor to keep our security measures up-to-date, no data security measures can guarantee complete security.
In addition, there are steps you can take to help protect your information, including choosing a robust password for your device and/or account that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Please note that we retain some personal information about you in accordance with our record retention policies, as required by law, or as required for the achievement of the purposes of the processing as mentioned above (e.g., to enforce any agreements or provide a product/service).
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account, password, and computer. Be sure to sign off of your account when finished, especially if you are using a shared computer. You can learn more about steps you can take to protect your personal information at: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0272-how-keep-your-personal-information-secure.
9. Links to External Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
10. International Data Transfer
We share information globally, both internally and externally with our partners around the world. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including your personal information, may be transferred to, and processed, stored, and used within the United States. This transfer is necessary to provide our Website.
10. How to Contact Us