Where to Buy CBD in Antioch, CA
Wondering where to purchase CBD in Antioch, CA?
As your largest CBD directory, it is our goal to bring shoppers and brands together. In order to achieve this goal, we have put together this page to help you find CBD stores nearby.
Plus, If you’d want to order from home, we’ve listed the top CBD retailers that ship to Antioch. In many cases, many individuals choose to purchase CBD online for the selection and convenience.
Whatever works best for your needs, the FHC team is here to help in any way possible.
Search For CBD Stores in Antioch, CA
Enter your address below to easily find stores that sell CBD throughout California in nearby cities including La Verne, Woodcrest, Concord, and more!
Shop for CBD Online
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Antioch
Because there are so many various brands, it can often be challenging to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Test Results: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.
Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.