Where to Buy CBD in Bakersfield, CA
Wondering where to buy CBD in Bakersfield, CA?
As your best online CBD directory, it’s our purpose to help bring shoppers and businesses together. In an effort to achieve this mission, we have built this page to help you find CBD near you.
Plus, If you’d want to order online, we have created a list some of the top-rated CBD oil retailers that provide shipping to Bakersfield. Often, shoppers choose to purchase CBD online for the convenience and better prices.
Whichever works best for your needs, we is here to help .
Save Time and Purchase CBD Online
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Bakersfield
Because there are such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.