Where to Buy CBD in Hattiesburg, MS
Wondering where to purchase CBD in Hattiesburg, MS?
As your trusted CBD directory, it is our purpose to connect shoppers with amazing CBD brands. In order to achieve this mission, we’ve dedicated this page to help you find hemp CBD stores close by.
Plus, If you would want to save the trip, we’ve compiled a list of some of the most-trusted CBD brands that offer fast shipping to Hattiesburg. In most cases, many choose to purchase CBD online for the convenience and better pricing.
Whatever works best for you, the FHC team is here to help guide you.
Find CBD Stores in Hattiesburg, MS
Enter your address to easily find Hemp CBD shops throughout Mississippi in cities in your area such as Pearl, Ridgeland, Meridian, and more!
Save Time & Buy CBD Online
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Hattiesburg
With such a vast amount various products, it can become quite challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Test Results: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.
Mississippi CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.