Where to Buy CBD in Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Looking where to purchase CBD products in Lauderdale Lakes, FL?
As the leading directory of CBD stores, it’s our mission to bring consumers & brands together. In order to achieve this goal, we’ve put together this resource to help you find CBD oil in your area.
Plus, If you would rather save yourself the trip, we’ve compiled the most-trusted CBD oil companies that offer shipping to Lauderdale Lakes. Very often, most prefer to purchase CBD online for the selection and convenience.
Whatever works best for you, the FHC team is here to help guide you.
Search For CBD Stores in Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Enter your address below to quickly find stores that sell CBD throughout Florida in cities near you such as Orlando, Ensley, Marco Island, and more!
Shop for CBD Online
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Lauderdale Lakes
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Test Results: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.