Where to Buy CBD in New Haven, CT
Wondering where to purchase CBD products in New Haven, CT?
As your best CBD stores directory, it’s our goal to help bring consumers and brands together. In order to achieve this goal, we have created this online resource to help you find CBD stores close by.
Plus, If you would want to order from the convenience of your home, we have compiled a list of some of the premier CBD oil retailers that ship to New Haven. Often, shoppers prefer to shop for CBD online for the deals and convenience.
Whichever works for you, the FHC team is here to help guide you.
Search For CBD Stores in New Haven, CT
Enter your address to quickly locate stores that sell CBD throughout Connecticut in cities in your area including Berlin, Storrs, South Windsor, and more!
CBD Shops That Ship to New Haven, CT
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in New Haven
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often be quite challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Test Results: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.