Where to Buy CBD in Raleigh, NC
Looking where to buy CBD products in Raleigh, NC?
As your premier online CBD directory, it is our goal to help bring consumers & businesses together. In order to achieve this mission, we’ve created this resource to help you find CBD close to Raleigh.
Plus, If you’d want to save the trip, we have compiled a list of the best-quality CBD brands that provide shipping to Raleigh. Generally, most choose to buy CBD online for the convenience and better offers.
Whatever suits your needs, the FHC team is here to help you along the way.
Featured Online CBD Stores
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Raleigh
With so many various options, it can often be quite difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation / Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Test Results: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.