Where to Buy CBD in Saint Matthews, KY
Searching where to purchase CBD products in Saint Matthews, KY?
As the premier CBD stores directory, it’s our mission to connect shoppers with great CBD stores. In an effort to achieve this goal, we’ve built this page to help you find CBD nearby.
Plus, If you would rather order from home, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top CBD oil stores that provide fast shipping to Saint Matthews. Generally, most prefer to shop for CBD online for the deals and convenience.
Whichever suits you, the FHC team is here to help in any way possible.
Search For CBD Stores in Saint Matthews, KY
Enter your address to quickly find hemp CBD stores throughout Kentucky in cities nearby including Radcliff, Erlanger, Danville, and more!
Shop for CBD Online
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Saint Matthews
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.