Where to Buy CBD in Seattle, WA
Looking where to purchase CBD oil in Seattle, WA?
As the most trusted CBD oil directory, it’s our goal to bring shoppers & businesses together. In an effort to achieve this mission, we’ve established this page to help you find CBD near Seattle.
Plus, If you would wanna order from home, we have compiled some of the most-trusted CBD brands that provide fast shipping to Seattle. Very often, shoppers prefer to shop online for CBD for the deals and convenience.
Whatever suits you, the Team at Find Hemp CBD is here to help you along the way.
Search For CBD Stores in Seattle, WA
Enter your address below to easily find stores that sell CBD throughout Washington in cities in your area such as North Creek, Sammamish, Everett, and more!
Shop for CBD Online
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Seattle
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.
Washington CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.